Sunday, April 24, 2011

Picky? High Maintenance? Asking for Diabetes? You tell me...

I am not a picky eater. I pretty much like everything or at least I will eat anything.
I have a bit of a problem going out to eat though.Mostly if we are going out to eat breakfast. I always tear apart the menu and try and find something I either do not know how to make or I don`t usually make because it is too much work. I am talking about creative pancake options, unreal omelette's, yeast breakfast breads you know...stuff like that. I mean I like regular cereal and oatmeal and pancakes and French toast and eggs and bacon and waffles and all that stuff but when I am paying for it...I want something special.

Ok this totally sounds so High Maintenance.
Its true, I am becoming and bit of a "foodie" what ever that means. I like to search for original restaurants that make cool/homemade/unique things. But I totally will eat at White Spot or Boston Pizza and be totally happy too. If there is a cool/homemade/unique restaurant next door though...that will always always always be my choice!

Today though, I realized that when I am trying to pick a breakfast place I am looking for a place with baked goods...
in other words I want to be able to order a cinnamon bun for breakfast or a piece of  coffee cake or something else laced with sugar.
Unfortunately my dear husband is a bit on the opposite side of the fence. As long as the place has a)Bacon, b) runny eggs c) toast we can eat there.

So now the Canucks game is on ( well it has been on the whole time) and its overtime and I totally do not remember what the entire point of this post was besides the fact that I want to eat cake and sugar for breakfast.

Thankyou for reading my nonsense...no point post. :)

<3 Marie

1 comment:

  1. o Marie, I love you! LOL
    I also enjoy eating sugar for breakfast... actually today I had some chocolate cake, made entirely from scratch. So yummy. So not a breakfast food. Actually, I felt a little sick :p

    ReplyDelete