Thursday, February 10, 2011

Direction

SO I have not posted in forever!
Sorry!

I have been filling my life with all sorts of really good things and as a result spending less time in the kitchen and less time eating!
I needed to seriously evaluate my baking plan before both Gary and I ended up on "The Biggest Loser" , also I have found that I did not enjoy baking when I had to hurry to get it done while it was light out or take a million pictures. So what I think I will do now, is when I make things, I will take a finished product picture and maybe a couple of procedure pictures but not stress too much. I love to bake and cook and I really want to enjoy it!

I also have been trying to make the most of my days  by
 a) spending less time reading other food blogs ( i can easily spend 4 hours reading recipes...my husband couldn't believe it)
b) cleaning my house
c) making better and healthier suppers
d) going to the gym lots
e) writing to-do lists and actually doing them. I have a propensity to write HUGE long lists and not complete a single thing off of it for days
f) trying to make friends

Anyways, the blog has taken a back seat. I am going to try and get back to blogging a bit more starting now, but I am going to change a few things like posting less, and not worrying so much about readership and more about just writing and talking and being me! For some reason when I first started I had the mentality that this was my job and I needed to be successful and grow to be huge and win blog awards. It was silly, but I think I am back on my feet!

:) Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment