Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Life of A Dairy Farmers Wife

This morning I was thinking that I have no idea what to post about. I have 1 million new things going on in my life and apparently nothing to say about any of them. Truth be told, I am tired and over whelmed from all the new things going on and my brain can not put the sentences together in a cohesive paragraph to explain them.

So I am going to make some Pesto Rolls ( recipe to come!) and then some homemade cottage cheese ( that could be a disaster) and then wash my floors and do some laundry.

(ok so I made the pesto rolls and they are delish...the cottage cheese needs a post of its own and the laundry got done but the floors only got swept. another day the washing fairy will come and wipe them clean. I just know it!)

Bed time. its 10:30 and I have a 5am wake up call coming my way.

ps. my husband currently has his finger stuck to a frozen juice can. He is apparently VERY thirsty but has already had soo much water he "has a water belly" so apparently juice is the only cure...at 10:35 at night.

1 comment:

  1. LOL looking forward to hearing all about the one million :)

    ReplyDelete